United Kingdom & Northern Ireland
Payments are authorised when you submit your order.
You will be notified an approximate date for despatch when your order is acknowledged.
The exceptions to the above are orders for sterling silver and bespoke items (made to customer’s specifications, including orders for engraving). In these instances we ask for a 20% non-returnable deposit at the time the order is placed, and the remaining 80% when the order is ready for despatch.
You will be contacted by phone or email to confirm your balance payment details when the goods are ready.
All export orders – We ask for a 20% non-returnable deposit when the order is placed, and the remaining 80% when the order is ready for despatch. The delivery charge will be added to your order and notified to you when the order is acknowledged.