Terms & ConditionsPayment
United Kingdom & Northern Ireland
Payments are authorised when you submit your order. You will be notified an approximate date for despatch when your order is acknowledged - your payment will be processed before despatch.
The exceptions to the above are orders for sterling silver and bespoke items (made to customer's specifications, including orders for engraving). In these instances we ask for a 20% non-returnable deposit at the time the order is placed for all UK orders, and the remaining 80% when the order is ready for despatch. For export orders of sterling silver and bespoke items, we ask for a 50% non-returnable deposit. You will be contacted by phone or email to confirm your balance payment details when the goods are ready.
All other export orders - We ask for a 20% non-returnable deposit when the order is placed, and the remaining 80% when the order is ready for despatch. The delivery charge will be added to your order and notified to you when the order is acknowledged.
You may cancel your order in accordance with your rights under the Consumer Contract Regulations. Cancellation should be made in writing only by letter or email within 7 days of placing your order.
Orders for sterling silver products, bespoke items and orders for delivery overseas require a 20% deposit payment which is non-refundable in the event of a cancellation.
If you wish to return goods please notify us within 14 days of receipt. Goods must be returned in secure packaging and in an unused condition. You will be reponsible for paying the cost of return carriage.
Sterling silver goods, bespoke items and goods sent to non-EU countries are exempt form the terms of the Consumer Contract Regulations. Please contact us by email or phone should you wish to return these items.
Please contact us if you have received any damaged, faulty or incorrect products.
These terms and conditions are in addition to your statutory rights.
If you have any questions, or would prefer to order by phone - please call us on 01458 258 458 or contact us here.
Lincoln House Ltd, 5 Neville Park, Baltonsborough, Somerset, BA6 8PY