United Kingdom & Northern Ireland – delivery is free on retail orders over £50.00; and £5.00 on smaller orders.
All export orders – delivery is charged at cost. The delivery charge will be added to your order at checkout.
Delivery times indicator
Prompt delivery (7 – 14 days)
- Arthur Price – all products available from stock.
- Carrs stainless steel – main dining pieces and sets available from stock. Steak knives, butter knives, cake knives and pie servers made to order and may take longer.
- David Mellor – all products available from stock.
- Elia – all products available from stock
- Silver photo frames – most available from stock.
Delivery 3 – 4 weeks from order date
- Carrs silver plate* – available from stock.
- Carrs stainless steel – Steak knives, butter knives, cake knives and pie servers made to order.
- Cream Handled Knives – we try to keep the main knives in stock, but forks, spoons and serving items may be made to order.
- Forge de Laguiole – all items available from stock, but imported from France, which is currently taking approx 3 weeks.
- Robbe & Berking – silver plated and stainless steel cutlery available from stock, but imported from Germany, which is currently taking approx 3 weeks.
- Robbe & Berking – sterling silver cutlery available from stock – but must be hallmarked for UK sales, which can take 2-3 weeks.
- Robbe & Berking – Bar Collection, all products available from stock, but imported from Germany, which is currently taking approx 3 weeks
Delivery 5 – 6 weeks from order date
- Sheffield – all silver plated and stainless steel cutlery made to order.
Delivery up to 8 weeks from order date
- Carrs – all sterling silver items are made to order, not available from stock
- Carrs – some silver plate patterns** are made to order, not available from stock
- Carrs – cabinets & tables are made to order, not available from stock
Silverware (except photo frames). Stocks are subject to change, please contact us for current availability.
*Carrs silver plate patterns on 3 – 4 weeks delivery: Bead, Dubarry, English Thread, English Reed & Ribbon, Grecian, Kings, La Regence, Old English, Rattail, Vision
**Carrs silver plate patterns made to order, delivery 8 weeks: Albany, Baguette, Coburg, Empire, Feather Edge, Fiddle, Fiddle Thread & Shell, French Leaf, Gadroon, Harley, Jesmond, Lily, Lotus, Queens, Russell, Simplicity, Victorian Bead.
Damaged or Faulty Goods
In the unlikely event that you receive an item that is damaged or faulty, we can offer a replacement, or full refund, within 30 days of the customer receiving the order. We simply require photographic evidence of the damaged/faulty item with order number.
To return a damaged or faulty item is free of charge, please contact [email protected] with your name, address & order number and our customer service team will generate a shipping label for you.
Once the item has been received and inspected by our customer care team, you will be notified that a replacement item(s) has been despatched to you, or a refund has been issued.
Sometimes it just doesn’t work out. We understand. If you’ve changed your mind and want to return your order, we ask that you contact our sales team and return the item(s) in an unused condition and in its original packaging, within 30 days to:
Lincoln House Ltd.
5 Neville Park
Unfortunately, we aren’t able to cover the cost of returning unwanted items, so the postage cost of returning these items is the responsibility of the customer. Please ensure that you obtain proof of posting as items being returned are the responsibility of the customer until the items reach our offices.
Once the item has been received and inspected by our customer care team, you will be notified that your refund has been issued. Please note the item must be returned with the original packaging, as new, unused, and free of defects.
If you cancel your order before the items are shipped out a refund will be issued right away.
Sterling silver goods, bespoke items and goods sent to non-EU countries are exempt from the terms of the ‘Distance Selling Regulations’. Please contact us by email or phone should you wish to return these items.
These terms and conditions are in addition to your statutory rights.
We’re here to help
If you require delivery urgently please call us on 01458 258 458 (from abroad +44 1458 258 458). We will do our best to meet earlier dates.
If you have any questions, or would prefer to order by phone – please call us on 01458 258 458 or contact us here.