Terms and conditions

Welcome to the cutlery.uk.com website terms and conditions for use.

These terms and conditions apply to the use of this Website and by accessing this Website and/or placing an order you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions set out below. If you do not agree to be bound by these terms and conditions, you may not use or access this Website.

Before you place an order, if you have any questions relating to these terms and conditions, please contact our Customer Service team by email, or call us on 01458 258 458 9am – 5pm, Monday to Friday.  All calls to Customer Services will be charged at the local rate (BT users only, other network charges may vary).

These terms and conditions will apply to all orders for Products which are being delivered within the UK and countries outside of the UK.


We use Barclaycard EPDQ as our main payment gateway for online customer purchases. At the point of purchase, the full payment amount is ‘authorised’ with the buyer’s bank. However, the payment will be processed at the point that the customer’s order is despatched. This may be several days or weeks after the date of purchase. Please therefore be aware that the payment will show as a ‘pending payment’ on the customer’s account for 3-4 days after the purchase and will then not show. The funds are only transferred when the order is ready for despatch. The customer will be notified of an approximate date for despatch when your order is acknowledged – your payment will be processed before despatch. You may receive a ‘request for payment’ – this is the request between the banks to transfer funds.

The exceptions to the above are orders for sterling silver and bespoke items (made to customer’s specifications, including orders for engraving). In these instances we may ask for a 20% non-returnable deposit at the time the order is placed for all UK orders, and the remaining 80% when the order is ready for despatch.

For export orders of sterling silver and bespoke items, we ask for a 50% non-returnable deposit. You will be contacted by phone or email to confirm your balance payment details when the goods are ready.

All other export orders – We ask for a 20% non-returnable deposit when the order is placed, and the remaining 80% when the order is ready for despatch. The delivery charge will be added to your order and notified to you when the order is acknowledged.

PayPal – we also take payments via PayPal. PayPal payments are processed in line with PayPal’s terms and conditions.


You may cancel your order in accordance with your rights under the Consumer Contract Regulations. Cancellation should be made in writing only by letter or email within 14 days of placing your order.

Orders for sterling silver products, bespoke items and orders for delivery overseas require a 20% deposit payment which is non-refundable in the event of a cancellation.

These terms and conditions are in addition to your statutory rights.

If you have any questions, or would prefer to order by phone – please call us on 01458 258 458 or contact us here.

Lincoln House Ltd, 5 Neville Park, Baltonsborough, Somerset, BA6 8PY, United Kingdom


If you wish to return goods, please notify us within 30 days of receipt of goods. Goods must be returned in secure packaging and in an unused condition. The customer will be responsible for paying the cost of return carriage.

It can take several days for your return shipment to be received and checked by our staff at our warehouse. You will receive an email notification once we have processed your return shipment. The time taken for the refund to arrive in your bank/credit card account can vary and depends upon the speed of your bank’s processing procedures.

If your items qualify for a refund, we shall process a refund for the price of the items only. i.e. if additional shipping charges were paid, these will not be refunded – unless there was a fault with the item(s); or the wrong item(s) was sent.

Sterling silver goods and bespoke items are exempt from the terms of the ‘Distance Selling Regulations’ – and are non-returnable and non-refundable.

Please contact us by email or phone should you wish to return goods sent to non-EU countries.

Please contact us if you have received any damaged, faulty or incorrect products.

These terms and conditions are in addition to your statutory rights.