During the ongoing UK-wide lock-down, we – and our suppliers – have smaller teams to process orders so you may experience a slight delay of up to a week on your order being sent out – versus the stated delivery indicator below.
We aim to provide realistic delivery estimates in all email correspondence for confirmed orders.
We appreciate your understanding patience during these difficult times – and hope that all our customers stay safe and stay well.
All export orders to USA and rest of the world – delivery is charged at cost. The delivery charge will be added to your order at checkout.
Delivery times indicator
The times below indicate when your orders will be despatched (i.e. leave our premises). The delivery (transit) times will vary depending on the shipping services available, as well as other factors such as:
- Time taken to clear customs in destination country – including any delays in payment of customs duty by customers.
- Any COVID-19 restrictions in destination country affecting delivery services.
Lincoln House Ltd. will ensure that appropriate shipping services are selected; but are not responsible for any delays to delivery caused by the above factors.
Prompt despatch: 7 – 14 days from date of order
- Arthur Price – all products available from stock.
- Carrs stainless steel – main dining pieces and sets available from stock. Steak knives, butter knives, cake knives and pie servers made to order and may take longer.
- David Mellor – all products available from stock.
- Elia – all products available from stock
- Silver photo frames – most available from stock.
Despatch 3 – 4 weeks from date of order
- Carrs silver plate* – available from stock.
- Carrs stainless steel – Steak knives, butter knives, cake knives and pie servers made to order.
- Cream Handled Knives – we try to keep the main knives in stock, but forks, spoons and serving items may be made to order.
- Forge de Laguiole – all items available from stock, but imported from France, which is currently taking approx 3 weeks.
- Robbe & Berking – silver plated and stainless steel cutlery available from stock, but imported from Germany, which is currently taking approx 3 weeks.
- Robbe & Berking – sterling silver cutlery available from stock – but must be hallmarked for UK sales, which can take 2-3 weeks.
- Robbe & Berking – Bar Collection, all products available from stock, but imported from Germany, which is currently taking approx 3 weeks.
- Sheffield – all silver plated and stainless steel cutlery made to order.
Despatch up to 8 weeks from date of order
- Carrs – all sterling silver items are made to order, not available from stock
- Carrs – some silver plate patterns** are made to order, not available from stock
- Carrs – cabinets & tables are made to order, not available from stock
- Silverware (except photo frames). Stocks are subject to change, please contact us for current availability.
*Carrs silver plate patterns on 3 – 4 weeks delivery: Bead, Dubarry, English Thread, English Reed & Ribbon, Grecian, Kings, La Regence, Old English, Rattail, Vision
**Carrs silver plate patterns made to order, delivery 8 weeks: Albany, Baguette, Coburg, Empire, Feather Edge, Fiddle, Fiddle Thread & Shell, French Leaf, Gadroon, Harley, Jesmond, Lily, Lotus, Queens, Russell, Simplicity, Victorian Bead.
If you wish to return goods, please notify us within 14 days of receipt. Any notifications received after this period will be treated at the discretion of management.
Goods must be returned in secure packaging and in an unused condition. The customer will be responsible for paying the cost of return carriage.
It can take several days for your return shipment to be received and checked by our staff at our warehouse. You will receive an email notification once we have processed your return shipment. The time taken for the refund to arrive in your bank/credit card account can vary and depends upon the speed of your bank’s processing procedures.
If your items qualify for a refund, we shall process a refund for the price of the items only. i.e. if additional shipping charges were paid, these will not be refunded – unless there was a fault with the item(s); or the wrong item(s) was sent.
Sterling silver goods, bespoke items and goods sent to non-EU countries are exempt from the terms of the ‘Distance Selling Regulations’. Please contact us by email or phone should you wish to return these items.
Please contact us if you have received any damaged, faulty or incorrect products.
These terms and conditions are in addition to your statutory rights.
We’re here to help
If you require delivery urgently please call us on +44 (0) 1458 258 458. We will do our best to meet earlier dates.
If you have any questions, or would prefer to order by phone – please call us on +44 (0) 1458 258 458 or contact us here.