All export orders to USA and rest of the world – delivery is charged at cost. The delivery charge will be added to your order at checkout.
Delivery times indicator
The times below indicate when your orders will be despatched (i.e. leave our premises). The delivery (transit) times will vary depending on the shipping services available, as well as other factors such as:
- Time taken to clear customs in destination country – including any delays in payment of customs duty by customers.
Lincoln House Ltd. will ensure that appropriate shipping services are selected; but are not responsible for any delays to delivery caused by the above factors.
Prompt despatch: 7 – 14 days from date of order
- Arthur Price – all products available from stock.
- Carrs stainless steel – main dining pieces and sets available from stock. Steak knives, butter knives, cake knives and pie servers made to order and may take longer.
- David Mellor – all products available from stock.
- Elia – all products available from stock
- Silver photo frames – most available from stock.
Despatch 3 – 4 weeks from date of order
- Carrs silver plate* – available from stock.
- Carrs stainless steel – Steak knives, butter knives, cake knives and pie servers made to order.
- Cream Handled Knives – we try to keep the main knives in stock, but forks, spoons and serving items may be made to order.
- Forge de Laguiole – all items available from stock, but imported from France, which is currently taking approx 3 weeks.
- Robbe & Berking – silver plated and stainless steel cutlery available from stock, but imported from Germany, which is currently taking approx 3 weeks.
- Robbe & Berking – sterling silver cutlery available from stock – but must be hallmarked for UK sales, which can take 2-3 weeks.
- Robbe & Berking – Bar Collection, all products available from stock, but imported from Germany, which is currently taking approx 3 weeks.
- Sheffield – all silver plated and stainless steel cutlery made to order.
Despatch up to 8 weeks from date of order
- Carrs – all sterling silver items are made to order, not available from stock
- Carrs – some silver plate patterns** are made to order, not available from stock
- Carrs – cabinets & tables are made to order, not available from stock
- Silverware (except photo frames). Stocks are subject to change, please contact us for current availability.
*Carrs silver plate patterns on 3 – 4 weeks delivery: Bead, Dubarry, English Thread, English Reed & Ribbon, Grecian, Kings, La Regence, Old English, Rattail, Vision
**Carrs silver plate patterns made to order, delivery 8 weeks: Albany, Baguette, Coburg, Empire, Feather Edge, Fiddle, Fiddle Thread & Shell, French Leaf, Gadroon, Harley, Jesmond, Lily, Lotus, Queens, Russell, Simplicity, Victorian Bead.
Damaged or Faulty Goods
In the unlikely event that you receive an item that is damaged or faulty, we can offer a replacement, or full refund, within 30 days of the customer receiving the order. We simply require photographic evidence of the damaged/faulty item with order number.
To return a damaged or faulty item is free of charge, please contact [email protected] with your name, address & order number and our customer service team will generate a shipping label for you.
Once the item has been received and inspected by our customer care team, you will be notified that a replacement item(s) has been despatched to you, or a refund has been issued.
Sometimes it just doesn’t work out. We understand. If you’ve changed your mind and want to return your order, we ask that you contact our sales team and return the item(s) in an unused condition and in its original packaging, within 30 days to:
Lincoln House Ltd.
5 Neville Park
Unfortunately, we aren’t able to cover the cost of returning unwanted items, so the postage cost of returning these items is the responsibility of the customer. Please ensure that you obtain proof of posting as items being returned are the responsibility of the customer until the items reach our offices.
Please note the item must be returned with the original packaging, as new, unused, and free of defects.
It can take several days for your return shipment to be received and checked by our staff at our warehouse. Once the item has been received and inspected by our customer care team, you will be notified that your refund has been issued. The time taken for the refund to arrive in your bank/credit card account can vary and depends upon the speed of your bank’s processing procedures.
Sterling silver goods, bespoke items and goods sent to non-EU countries are exempt from the terms of the ‘Distance Selling Regulations’. Please contact us by email or phone should you wish to return these items.
Please contact us if you have received any damaged, faulty or incorrect products.
These terms and conditions are in addition to your statutory rights.
We’re here to help
If you require delivery urgently please call us on +44 (0) 1458 258 458. We will do our best to meet earlier dates.
If you have any questions, or would prefer to order by phone – please call us on +44 (0) 1458 258 458 or contact us here.